search google

Monday, June 21, 2010

day 6 again

so as some of you know i had a major slip and reset it till Tuesday .. well today is Monday that makes tomorrow my 1 week smoke free and I'm starting to feel it. Honesty wearing the patch drinking like 18 cups of water a day and walking at least 8 km a day and suckers and freeze-es ... I've actually lost about 10 lbs its amazing BUT not that amazing ... i have a tendency to lose weight during the summer but i wouldn't mind doping about 10 - 20 more maybe if i keep going ... I even started to get my life back on track I had fines dating back 10 years now i have nothing outstanding and to top it of my back on track program starts July 6 ... BUT the good thing about that is i get my licence back once its done but on a different side note im starting a blog to remind me why i quit drinking that blog will be on my charity fx network free blogs and charity donations in one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment