search google

Monday, June 7, 2010

a new day

So i have good news bad news and great news. the good news is i finally heard from the lawyer (i love pre-paid legal) and she confirmed that that landlord cannot charge me anything without taking me to the board and that would take 12 after the decision before they could raise my rent :)

The bad news is that all this landlord stuff caused me to break my quit :( tomorrow is another day so ill give it another shot. Truthful though that is what this blog is about informing people about quiting smoking and the triggers that can cause you to relapse. in this case undue stress. I knew that all of this would work out. I have reviewed my provincial landlord tenant act many times and been taken advantage of by many landlords, Yet still that little bit of stress caused me to light up. I didn't even relies it until I did.I just graped a smoke and boom.
now to try and over come it, People have suggested that taking a walk is a good way to get over the urge, there is a problem with this in my opinion. Many smokers walk well they smoke. myself a trip to the local timmies usually involves 2 smokes there and back. So this is not a viable option in my case at least.

Another method to pass the urge is candy, as this blog implies I am partial to this, But it didn't work this time.

A third method that has been suggested to me in the past is simply slowly taking 10 deep breaths and repeating until it passes, I find on a conscious level this works very well but on a subconscious level you really need to be aware of your stress level.

dose anyone have any other ideas on how to deal with stress feel free to post them.

And now for the great news Give Something for Nothing is starting to gain support we are contacting charities regularly and may have a lead on some website designers and database admins that could help on an internship program this would really go along way towards getting the site up and running and creating a steady fellowship we are looking for people to help contact local charities or drive traffic to our site feel free to let me know its a great cause

one last thing before I end this post. As I was writing this i had to look up conscious on Merriam-Webster i found some words listed in there dictionary people might find "interesting" or at least something to scratch your head about

concertiquette (noun) : behavior or etiquette at a concert
Those children have such nice concertiquette at all the concerts.

Confuzzuled (adjective) : to be confused in an astounding way. I'm confuzzuled , can you help me?


coolioso (adjective) : when something is so amazing that no words can express how cool something is so you say coolioso

Granted these are user submission that i would expect from Urban Dictionary but Webster???? at the very least someone might get a chuckle

No comments:

Post a Comment